On May 19, 2017, Transport Publishing House officially released Vietnam Transport Map.
Vietnam Transport Map with a scale of 1: 1,000,000 was appraised on February 12, 2015 by the Scientific Council of the Ministry of Transport and agreed to be issued on December 21, 2016 to serve direction, management and construction of transport, transport infrastructure and other needs of the industry and society.
Vietnam Transport Map (Land Part), rate 1: 1,000,000.
Map of Vietnam Transportation in addition to the background is the administrative map of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam also shows a general overview of 5 specialized areas of transportation:
– Road sector includes road infrastructure system with Vietnamese national highways, expressways and foreign networks; On each road, there are locations representing road bridges, route lengths, starting and ending points.
– Railway sector includes stations, railway symbolic position on the route and Vietnam railway lines.
– Maritime sector includes seaports of type I to type III and a number of major domestic and international sea transport routes.
– Inland waterway sector includes inland water ports and inland waterways on national rivers and lakes.
– Aviation sector includes domestic and international airports and a number of international and domestic routes.
Vietnam Transportation Map (Part of land) with scale of 1: 1,000,000 printed in 150 x 200 cm size, divided into 4 pieces, selling price: VND 2,500,000 / set.
Agencies and units contact the Transport Publishing House to order maps according to the unique address:
GREENWAYS CO., LTD
*/ Office HP: 118A Bui Thi Tu Nhien Str., Dong Hai 1 Ward, Hai an Dist., Hải Phòng
**/ Office HCM : 7th floor, Lucky House building , 262 Huynh Van Banh street, Ward 11, Tan Binh District, TP HCM